Saturday 31 December 2011

wishes of the departed


I lived a life
Where you were my sun
I cuddled  you in my arms,
Your little toothless smile made my day
The shrill shrieks as the swings swayed
I was the first thing you saw with your puny eyes..
Your first words were music to my ears..
Your little steps were strides in my world...
Oh my little one, cry not cause i haven’t gone far
Just look above and see me smile upon
Somewhere in the twinkling stars you will find me winking
Just to keep your smile from sinking
I have blessed you with my blood and moulded you with my love
You are my little warrior, so fear not my petite..
Cause i am near you and shall always guide you
For you are and always shall be my little one...


p.s:
if you ever come across my blog my dear friend, hope you find solace in the mundane words of mine. a poor substitute for a warm hug but for now this is the best i can offer..
yours unforgotten friend

No comments:

Post a Comment