Saturday 23 July 2016

The late late, very late almost morning post


It’s been a while since I found myself awake and sleepless so late into the night, to be precise its 4:21:46-47 a.m EST. I never paid much attention to time zones before, but here I am specifying which time zone I am in. It makes matter complicated especially when a country has three time zones and the time changing in every 6 months. We international student have hard time calculating the time back home, especially when you have to remember which time zone you are and then know if it’s day light saving or daylight wastage time of the year. Why to make your life more complicated than it already is. Or then again they are just trying to scare away Mexican immigrants by their complexities of time system. That said, summer is here, I must say it is a respite from the night is dark and full of terrors (you do get to know the actually fears of winter after staying through the most mildest of all winters in a 100 years) but I swear to god I probably smell like a freshly fried beacon the moment I step out from the safety of my damp apartment. This comes from a mumbaikar who has faced the stuffiest of summers and monsoons in more stuffed train locals. Summers in which you actually felt like carrying condensers only so you could breath (nerd joke alert) and also spending some really long and complaining summers in Kolkata, I have been born and raised in humidity and I find it unbearable in here.
Change of topic: pokemon go.. seems to be quite a thaang right now, eh.. (yeah catching on the accent yo,) it has divided the whole of the 7 billion (is it?) into 4 categories.
     1.     Pokemon go craziers- people whose life’s purpose is to be the pokemasters , potentially everyone who plays it dreams about it .
      2.       Pokemon don’t carers – what? When? Bleh……
      3.       Pokemon non getters – people who are a fan but have an incompetent phone. (me!)
      4.       Pokemon wanna bes, pretendzees ( i am really getting the hang of american vocab huh!) – people who know zilch about pokemon but want to join the crazy herd.

The power that pokemon go has harnessed is incredibly freaky. It just proves that a certain “something” is edging towards world domination. This might just be a test trail for the real thing to come into operation. You will blame the heat for my crazy conspiratorial talk, but don’t tell me you didn’t feel the chill go down your spine when you saw masses of people running about crazed in parks and sidewalk when someone claims to see a rare pokemon, or when you hear weird stories about people leaving their jobs in conquest of being the pokemon masters. (no this is not a talk out of jealousy either). Actually I got a pretty interesting idea for a story right there. May be I will publish for the generation which comes after there is a revolution and world domination comes to an end ( a book named, "told you so!", nothing sells better than an obnoxious self gloating title!) 

wake up world!!! 

I really don’t know why staying up late makes my nose an oil field! It will save US lot of trouble to just harvest the oils from my nose than meddling their nose into others affairs. till then PIKA PIKA!!!

Oh and a very interesting theory on the world of pokemon, check it out if you want your happy pokeworld to shatter http://9gag.com/gag/a7dDxQw?ref=fbp

Just can't get enough of pikachu gifs! :/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment