Thursday 17 April 2014

the fight for friendship and beyond

The fight for friendship and beyond
A time of roses and thorns
I was sparing a lad with his armor on
Couldn't see his face as we sparred on the lawn
A rose for every slash i made
A thorn for every bruise that would fade
People watching would find me ungrateful
A knight that answered every slash with a rose
For me i saw a thorns of the rose
And forget about the petalled core
soon the lad took off his armor
And i could see hurt in the clamor
As realization dawned it was too late
The rose was of petals and not thorns of fate
My blunder was irrevocable and unpardonable
But oh! I had fallen for him hard, which was undeniable
And all i could ask was for forgiveness
 For a knight like you doesn't deserve a girl like me in such foulness 

No comments:

Post a Comment