Saturday 27 April 2013

the 100.

uhmm,  that should be about 100 ! 


PAAAMP! whistles and streamers.. oh! confetti.. claps all around! the ONE HUNDREDTH post.. 

Yeah, making a bit fuss over the 100th post. It doesn't seem that long that i had hesitantly made my 1st ever blog which remains to be the only one. And a century of rambles do seem to me like an achievement cause i never knew i had so much to talk about or rather i could truly right two sentences without drifting off midway .. as i have always said i lack the basic step wise logical and algorithmic writing thought process.. (errkk! Nerd alert!)

I pat myself on the back for coming this long way with much discretion. And i also have to thank a someone (wink wink) cause of whom i started populating the already overpopulated zone of amateur writing.
I would have liked to have the 100th post to be of a masterpiece of my literary skills, but owing to the no room of letting off steam i fear my masterpiece would have been rather soggy.. (kudos to you if all that made any sense)

And this all sounded like an award speech.. just add a squeaky little voice while reading and that would be like blowing life,almost like i have been talking to you. (tho, i don’t have a squeaky voice! I think not! :/ )

Peace!( for all the strikes and protests going on, we do need some) 






No comments:

Post a Comment